Locust Walk Impact Partners seeks investment opportunities in for-profit enterprises with business models that generate a positive social or environmental impact. We make minority investments in seed stage or Series-A rounds, generally in amounts of$250,000 – $1,000,000; our investments are currently limited to ventures that are domiciled in the United States
Participation in our investment process yields multiple benefits for entrepreneurs, including:
- Association with Wharton and access to its network and resources
- MBA student-led diligence and strategy projects
- Access to Capital through OurCrowd partnership
- Submissions are accepted year-round, though most Locust Walk Impact Partners deals close in the spring.
What are we looking for?
Eligible businesses should meet the following criteria:
- U.S. domiciled companies explicitly focused on a clear social mission
- Seed- to early stage, seeking funding to grow
- Profitable or has a clear plan to reach financial profitability
- Currently raising $500,000 to $2 million in equity funding (seed stage or Series A round)
- Provides a critical good or service in one or more of the following sectors:
- Environment and Clean-Energy
- Financial Services
- Health, Wellness and Nutrition
To be eligible for investment consideration, please contact the Locust Walk Impact Partners email@example.com.